- its TITLE (centered, bold, block capitals)
- your name (bold, aligned right),
- your university affiliation (regular, aligned right),
- an abstract of no more than 100 words (Tines New Roman 10).
- 4-6 keywords (Times New Roman 10)
- Paper format: A4
Top and Bottom: 2.2 inch (5.6 cm),
Left and Right: 1.55 inch (4 cm).
- Document font: Times New Roman 11.
- Line spacing: Single, Justified
- Use Bold for titles, subtitles, headings, etc.
- Use Italics for emphasis, book titles, words in foreign languages, etc.
- Indent the first line of each paragraphs 0.5 inch (1.25 cm). Do not indent the first line after titles, subtitles, block quotations, diagrams or tables.
- Indent longer quotations (block quotations) 0.5 inch (1.25 cm) left and right in Times New Roman 10.
- Do not number pages.
- Use footnotes only for remarks or for supplementary or explanatory comments about given references. Do not use footnotes for bibliographical citations. Place such citations directly in the text, in parentheses. Follow the conventions of the MLA style. Details can be found at: www.wisc.edu/writing/Handbook/DocMLA.html.
- Place the references at the end of the document under the heading References in alphabetical order. Use paragraph hanging indent 0.5 inch (1.25 cm) and Times New Roman 10.
Do not exceed 15 pages.